THE 2016 NONPROFIT, LEADERSHIP AND RACE SURVEY IS HERE!
March 25, 2016
Grantee News From Building Movement Project:
We are pleased to announce the launch of the 2016 Nonprofit, Leadership and Race Survey. This short, confidential survey is open to all nonprofit staff and board members. It focuses on experiences at work, views of leadership, and perspectives on nonprofits and race. Click HERE to take the survey, we want your perspective! The survey should take about 20 minutes to complete. Just go to bit.ly/BMPRaceSurvey.
To thank you for your time, survey participants can enter a raffle to win one of six prizes:
• Grand prize $250 Amazon.com gift certificate
• One of five $100 Amazon.com gift certificates
Please take this survey before it closes on May 15: bit.ly/BMPRaceSurvey
Please share this survey with your networks. Here is some sample social media language to get you started:
• What are the supports and barriers facing nonprofit staff? Tell us by taking the 2016 #BMPRaceSurvey #NPLeadership bit.ly/BMPRaceSurvey
• How does identity impact experience in the nonprofit sector? Add your perspective by taking the #BMPRaceSurvey bit.ly/BMPRaceSurvey
• Check out @BldingMovement new #BMPRaceSurvey and share with colleagues. bit.ly/BMPRaceSurvey
This survey effort is being led by the Building Movement Project (BMP), in partnership with the Annie E. Casey Foundation and a range of organizations, including Alliance for Strong Families and Communities, AmeriCorps Alums, BoardSource, Campaign for Black Male Achievement, Center for Social Inclusion, CompassPoint, National Council of Nonprofits, National Human Services Assembly, Nonprofit Leadership Alliance, Rockwood Leadership, Young Nonprofit Professionals Network, and many more.